Well a little while ago I was driving along the freeway when Garrett from the backseat started asking "Mom what is that up there?" I finally figured out he was pointing to a billboard sign. I said "well it is money, it's a little stack of money with eyes on it." He then says, "Mom that is Geico money!" Of course I was a bit surprised and then I realized that I apparently let him watch enough tv that he gets the commercials out of it.
So a about a week later we were headed to the store and he asked if we could buy something. I told him what I usually tell him, that we don't have enough money, we only have enough to buy the things we need. (Which is really actually true, right?) So I decided that now would be a good time to talk about where we get our money. So I asked him if he knew where our money came from. He says, "You get money from Geico!" We were laughing for awhile on that one. No worries, of course I had to then explain that daddy goes to work to earn the money for the family. But seriously maybe we should get him on a commercial he'd be a cute little advertiser.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a funny story. You're kids are so cute. Glad to see you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteWow! That story cracks me up. I hope all is going well. I need to come and see you. We'll have to figure something out. Oh and PS it's about time you came to the blogging world so I could see pics of the family! Haha
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog. your family is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, this is Cassie Warburton Hahl. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog. Im private so I need your address first. cassiehahl@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete