Sunday, October 24, 2010

Us Time

Of course we've been to the aquarium many times, that's the point of having a year pass. But this is the first time I can remember, which might mean that this really is the first time we've gone without other friends.
The point to me was that we do a lot of things in groups with our friends (my children's friends and their mommies who are also friends of mine). I could only think of one other time this year that I had done something with my kids, just us 3. And so I took them to the aquarium. We had a good time and we took as long as we wanted and they got along great! I love these two!










and of course these are the animals they want to take home after each trip there... maybe someday.


Embrie brought the penguin over to me and hugged it tight and said " I luf it!" I luf it!" Now you have to have a steel resolve not to give in and buy the stuffed animals when they are being that cute! But alas I held strong.

2 comments:

  1. i would've caved... i'm a sucker like that... i LOVE going to the aquarium! what a good idea, and it is fun to just go with your own little clan every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, how can you say no to Luf it? so cute!

    ReplyDelete