Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moments captured

And thus memories captured.
In recent months Garrett and Embrie have grown more tolerant of one another, ok well Garrett has grown more tolerant of Embrie, she has always been content to follow him around. In fact they may even be friends. They are getting along better all the time. Embrie now better able to understand what Garrett wants and Garrett now more able to be patient with her. They giggle together and hug each other often. They are both growing up so fast.

The other day I came down the stairs to this. They were watching a movie and I am pretty sure Embrie just copied her brother and it wouldn't be uncommon that if she didn't do it herself, he told her to.


Here are my little cleaners! Embrie got a cleaning cart for Christmas and as I was cleaning the bathrooms they were cleaning every other part of the house imaginable.


Having another tea party, this time just Embrie and mom while Garrett was at school.


1 comment:

  1. do you ever tire of hearing this? but she looks just like grandma/aunt hila! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete