Saturday, November 3, 2012

4th Annual Witch's Tea

This years Witch's Tea was a little bit different.

I tried to max out on the decor as much as I could given that I can only fit that many peope in my garage. But like I said this year was different...


I made my own witches apothecary.
And we hung lights and tool from the ceiling to creat a canopy. 

This is me and my co-hostess Laci. Together we created our own murder mystery dinner and plot.

I won't disclose the plot here but here are the players:

Hazel (Nicole) & Hagatha (Jena) 

Willow (Nickie) & Wanda (Susie)

Mildred (Shannon) & Luna (Shamie) 

Helga (Dialma) & Stella (Heather)

Octavia (Diane) & Sizzle (Mandy)
And our Wise Witches
Astrid (Sheena), Penelope (Sandi), Hagglestone (Judy), Minerva (Angela), Jezabell (Rachel)
 
Our Press Witches
Greenly (Stacey) & Gretta (Amber)
Our Special Guests
minus myself - Aggie (Sheri) & Ezmerelda (Emily)
Everyone came in not just costume but character. I was so impressed and proud of my friends they made it a really fun night!

by the end of the night they'd bagged the murderer and crowned a winner ;)
The Wise Witches Counsel deep in discussion!

My good sports, victim and murderer. 
And the night is not complete without a little crazy fun. 

I love these ladies!



So glad my mom and grandma could come this time!
My kids love to see all the witches come to the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment