Friday, July 11, 2014

Last Summer/Fall

Garrett started 2nd grade with a new teacher Ms. Lockwood. He was sad to leave 1st grade and I think a little hesitant but he soon found 2nd grade was great!

I specifically recall (the fact that I can recall anything like I previously mentioned being a big feate). that he did not want to pose for any first day of school pictures for me so I had to catch what I could.




Then Embrie started pre-k preschool. Super excited to be back with her old classmates and beloved teacher.


Also just before school started Dad, Garrett & Maren ( I can't remember what Embrie I were doing that day) met up with Grandma Peggy and the Callahan cousins to pick raspberries! Fun, yummy day!


see that scrape on the check? Maren got that on her 2nd b-day ( a week before this picture) when she fell out of a chair. The scar is still there.



and last but not least. Remember our little lizard? Well we let him go. Be free Liz... be free!



No comments:

Post a Comment