Friday, August 1, 2014

Annual Girls Get-Away!

St. George or BUST! that is what me and these awesome friends of mine are usually saying each January.
What better way to start of the new year of mommy-dom than to take a few days to refresh ourselves in preparation for the coming year? (I can't remember if this is the 3rd or 4th time.)
So with whoever we can gather we head down to St.George. 
It was a relatively small group this time. I think we've had as many as 20 come in the past. But hey we had a blast! 


We basically get to do whatever we want to do for 3 days!
We stopped at a little shop called Rocket Fizz and bought the 5 most disgusting flavors of soda we could find and brought them home for a "taste test". Man it feels good to act like a teenager sometimes. I don't think I'll ever be too old for it!


we ate out at some fun places. Shopped a little. Played games and watched movies. We even had time to work out lounge around.


and we have to stop a few times at Swig, of course :)


Forever young ladies, forever young! 



No comments:

Post a Comment