This picture was taken in the van when I dropped her off at school one day this year. What a pretty girl!
on the 100th day of school they dressed up as grandmas & grandpas and then got to do a computer photo to make them look older so funny! Embrie made the picture on the right to show what she will look like when she is 100 years old.
She also wants to be a vet when she grows up.
I was so lucky to be able to go on her class field trip to the Zoo and this was our crazy group!
Ms. Purvis and both her AM & PM classes.
Embrie with Ms.Purvis on the last day of school. We loved her teacher, she was so great! And Embrie did so well this year. She mastered everything. Her report cards were always fantastic and her final one was absolutely perfect! And she is far above grade reading level. I was so happy for her, she does work very hard. (yes yes I know it is only kindergarten but a mama can still be proud!) 1st Grade here we come!








No comments:
Post a Comment