Now lately people are telling me that Embrie is looking more like Garrett. It gave me the idea to pull up some pictures of them at the same ages to see if they look (ed) similar as babies. When she was born I thought they looked alike then I wasn't so sure, but I go back and forth.Friday, August 28, 2009
Could they be related?
Look at this adorable photo taken a couple of months ago. The reason that it is a couple months old is because these moments where Garrett is near Embrie but not torturing her are rare. I love the looks on their faces though!
Now lately people are telling me that Embrie is looking more like Garrett. It gave me the idea to pull up some pictures of them at the same ages to see if they look (ed) similar as babies. When she was born I thought they looked alike then I wasn't so sure, but I go back and forth.
Now lately people are telling me that Embrie is looking more like Garrett. It gave me the idea to pull up some pictures of them at the same ages to see if they look (ed) similar as babies. When she was born I thought they looked alike then I wasn't so sure, but I go back and forth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

At 4 months they look A LOT alike! But its hard to tell at 7 months since she is so much bigger than him. :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't think that they looked alike until I saw the pictures of them at the same ages. I think that they do look quite similar. By the way... I love the jammies that Garrett is wearing in the top photo. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! I think they look quite a bit alike!
ReplyDeleteI think they look alike for sure! I love the baby pictures of them.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, they look alike!! The are both ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete