Thursday, August 20, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!

A little while back we took the kids to the Bee's game. Although, it started to rain and the wind picked up considerably right as we were leaving we were lucky enough that during the game things camled down. We got lucky a second time when someone gave us free tickets before we bought them! (this was great we are not usually lucky people). Even though they were seats in the stands we decided that for practical reasons we would take the "cheap seats" on the grass, but personally I think this is a lot more fun. Garrett brought his mitt in case of a home run.
We stood in line and "Bumble" the bee signed Garrett's ticket, but Garrett was too scared to pose for a picture with the bee so I snapped one of him holding the ticket with Bumble conveniently in the background.


Embrie was stoked she got to have her first taste of slurpee. (Buying this item made up for the free tickets, seriously it is worse than the movies there! And there are no drinking fountains and they don't allow anything brought in. End of rant.) As we all know she doesn't really turn down any food.
It was a fun time really I love it when we go to the baseball game.


1 comment:

  1. How stinikin' cute are your kids! Oh and P.S. Randi the picture with you feeding Embrie the slushy, let me just say DANG! I hope I look that good after 5-6 months of just having a kid. I need to come see the fam( that includes you too, Brad) I'll call you some time and see what's up.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete