For the past several weeks I've been so tired of making dinner. I am not entirely sure if I am sick of
the act of making dinner
the lack of meal ideas
or the fact that it is another mess that I have to clean up after
but either way I can't get out of doing it because we can't go out to eat every night, our budget and our waist lines can't afford it. I was disscussing this with some friends recently and found that everyone seems to feel that way once in awhile. So a friend set up a blog for dinner ideas and invited some friends to share recipes on it. I think it is a great idea so I am deciding to share it. Check it out if you need some ideas and if you would like to contribute let me know! The more the merrier dinners right?
http://nomoreboringdinners.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment