The Easter Eggs have officially been dyed. It is time for the beloved tradition of the egg dyeing competition. Allow me to explain: while I was growing up every year we made a contest out of our egg dyeing skills. In the spirit of making sure all the kids feel good about themselves and giving everyone ample opportunity to win you can make as many categories as you like (perhaps as many categs. as you have kids). Well it is my goal to go on with the competition in my family. This year our 4 categories included the
'most original',
'the cutest' .
But the two most coveted awards go in the category of
'the Prettiest' and
'the Ugliest' .
Of course, everyone competes for these two honors! This can get pretty serious and the competition is STEEP!
I thought maybe we'd leave it up to any of you to decide for yourselves which of these contestants is the most ugly or most pretty. I'm not telling who dyed them.
(I do realize that you may think that they are all ugly or all pretty or none of them remarkable at all but if you have an opinion feel free to post it.)
From left to right: egg #1 egg #2

egg #3 egg #4

egg #5 egg #6

I am kind of like a kid about this, I love dyeing easter eggs!

There was a slight hicup with our dyes, we didn't have any yellow this year. So it may have limited out color pallet.

The perfect aging of the color. We take this very seriously!

Happy Easter Everyone!
Based on the pics I'm going to say egg #1 is the prettiest, and egg #6 is the ugliest. But in person the brownish mixed up color of #6 might look better???
ReplyDeleteWe are BIG into egg dying too! Our pics will be up hopefully later tonight, maybe on Tuesday morning when I have some time to myself???
I say #4 Pretty and #6 Ugly
ReplyDeleteWe are big fans of seeing how much color you get on one egg, hence 4 being the prettiest :)
I vote for 1 and 4 being my favorites~
ReplyDelete