Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bingham Canyon Mine (Kennecott)

First of all this was the first day that I tried to do something besides a ponytail or pigtails with Embrie's hair. Now this is not the work of a professional but the mere fact that I tried (that being the key word) is progress. Good thing she is cute despite her mother's lack of talent.



A playgroup visit to Kennecott was a lot of fun. It was a free day and so very busy, but we didn't mind! I may have taken a more centered picture of our group with this huge tire if I hadn't been so concerned about the little screamer who didn't want to have to hold still for the picture. Hmm I wonder if you can figure out which one I am speaking of . . .


Embrie was enjoying the view. She would have let me hold her up at the rail all day. She was almost as much into the trucks as Garrett.




The kids ran from one display to the next.


I hadn't been to the mine since I was a little girl and didn't remember much about it so this was a fun and interesting trip for us all. Garrett was so excited about it he didn't stop chatter boxing all the way there!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I missed out on a good time! I am bummed that I was out of town!!! Oh and I LOVE Embrie's hair. I am very impressed, you can help me with Katy's hair!

    ReplyDelete