Yes. Yes I am.
Do I have to show off every single shot?
Yes. Yes I do.
I can't help myself and quite frankly I don't want to change. There is just something unique about each picture. The smallest change in angle or gleam of the eye. I love each and every one!
Maren's 3 month old pictures taken by my awesome friend Nickie (just like all our other photos cause we LOVE her!)
She is my precious little angel.
Maren loves to eat her hands. She is really loving her big brother, smiling sqeaking, and giggling when he talks to her. She loves big sister too but is a little bit more wary of her still. For the first few months of life she wanted nothing to do with her binki but it turns out she has changed her mind and is all for it now. She is a happy cheerful baby, she sleeps and naps well, eats well, she's healthy and strong and we all love her very much.
1
2


















she is seriously such a little model! You show off those cute kiddos!! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely Little Rants
SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete