Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!


I have always loved this time of year. There is something that is simply magical about it.

We are so blessed that our Heavenly Father sent the gift of Jesus Christ to the earth to teach us how to live, to suffer for our sins and then to overcome death through the resurrection. I hope with all my heart that I can live each day more fully patterning my life after my Savior, the Savior of the world.


Our Christmas letter:


Merry Christmas
From the Callahan Clan
Brad and I have been busy with taking care of our sweet little family. Brad still works hard during the day doing MRI and comes home to our house full of Mexican jumping beans. And I stay home with those jumping beans which is a job of it’s own. Our kids are pretty much our lives right now and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Garrett is 5 and a bundle of energy (as always). He started kindergarten this year! He was very excited to start and his first report card says that he is doing great. He is experiencing a bit of shyness that is a little new but it probably comes with the territory of growing up. He played baseball this summer and just started Jr. Jazz Basketball this winter.
Embrie is 2 soon to be 3 and is a bundle of personality. She is becoming quite the little princess if you know what I mean. She likes pink , dancing and dresses, but don’t let it fool you she can hold her own in a wrestling match just fine. She’ll be starting dance class in January and preschool in the fall, She’ll be excited to go to school like her big brother.
Maren is 4 months old and a bundle of heaven. She is so content and happy and growing up fast. She currently loves the sound of her own voice. She has discovered that her brother is very funny and that her sister makes her nervous. She is getting a little closer to being able to sit up. And she gets to start trying baby cereal this month! Yum!
Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope that this holiday season is filled with joy and love and the spirit of the Savior for you and yours.
Much love,
Brad, Randi, Garrett, Embrie, & Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment