The last year or so has gone by pretty good in the way of staying healthy. It was not bound to last though, this last 3 weeks we've been hit hard. It started with Garrett having gastroenteritis, and I got a cold while taking care of him then he got a really bad cold before he was even over the other stuff. Then Just as he was getting well -although I had tried as I might for 9 days to keep everyone seperated- Embrie got sick with a fever and bad cold which then turned into pneumonia. She finally started to get better and now Maren has her first illness a really bad cold that is making her miserable and now I have a new cold too. (Brad has been lucky and he even works at a hospital and then comes home to us how'd he get so lucky?) Ok ok I know you can't stay away from every germ forever but I am ready to get us all healthy and enjoying the holidays!
This is a picture of Embrie's poor red and cracking lips, I don't know if she was dehydrated from lack of liquid combined with cold weather and cold medicine, but this picture sums up the funk we've been in.
This is a picture of Embrie's poor red and cracking lips, I don't know if she was dehydrated from lack of liquid combined with cold weather and cold medicine, but this picture sums up the funk we've been in.
No comments:
Post a Comment