scooter shmooter... let's hear about sky diving!!! Oh ok, your daughter is cute and a genius... but the sky diving!!! :) Really though, your children are adorable and someday I hope to get our kiddos together so they can be lifelong friends. :)
ha ha! you're too funny, yes I know I have a post ready to go just waiting on a few pics from my partner in crazy. If she doesn't send them soon I will post without.
scooter shmooter... let's hear about sky diving!!! Oh ok, your daughter is cute and a genius... but the sky diving!!! :)
ReplyDeleteReally though, your children are adorable and someday I hope to get our kiddos together so they can be lifelong friends. :)
ha ha! you're too funny, yes I know I have a post ready to go just waiting on a few pics from my partner in crazy. If she doesn't send them soon I will post without.
ReplyDelete