Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A few nights away

Garrett and Embrie took a little trip this summer to have a sleep over at Grandpa and Grandma Callahan's house for a couple nights. This was the first time that Embrie had spent away from both Brad and I ever. It was weird for us to have only Maren for 2 days and left me wondering what I did with one baby 6 years ago. But it was good for her to have some time alone, although she'd probably tell you, if she could that she missed her brother and sister so much!

I don't have pictures of them while there of course but they did some really fun things. They went swimming and played with cousins. They went to the elementary for summer school lunch. They did some painting, which is what I have the pictures of. They did bird houses that they immediately put in the tree, a bug and butterfly that they immediately put in our garden, and a train and a bear that they immediately put on the bunkbed shelves. They had a great time and didn't miss mom and dad one bit. They felt so cool to go by themselves!

They sure love grandma and grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment