Little Maren at her 1st birthday party!
The chair of honor!
what can I say, its a spectator's sport
she didn't end up really liking the cake much, I mean aside from liking to make a mess out of it, but she ended up liking the icecream she bummed off of dad.
happy birthday baby! mommy and daddy love you!
cake in the curls
While we were setting up the party Garrett had the great idea that he wanted to make signs for it. So he and Embrie went to work creating some 'signs' that we then hung up, it was very cute of them.





















She is a doll! I love her rolls so much :) Happy Birthday Maren!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party....I tell ya what, summer parties are where it's at! I love the pictures Garrett made for the occasion. I also love that she is not a fan of the cake, but in making a mess. At least she likes ice cream. You seriously know how to throw a good party. And I do have those small cake pans if you ever need them just tell me :)
ReplyDelete