A camel! Whatever, that is the coolest! I hear the IHC is a pretty great place to work, looks like they are living up to there reputation. I love all your summer pictures, and I LOVE that you went to the bees game (sadly we didnt make it there, man this summer just flew by!), but too bad for Garrett. Good thing you have cute kidos because they can get away with stuff like each getting a ball!
A camel! Whatever, that is the coolest! I hear the IHC is a pretty great place to work, looks like they are living up to there reputation. I love all your summer pictures, and I LOVE that you went to the bees game (sadly we didnt make it there, man this summer just flew by!), but too bad for Garrett. Good thing you have cute kidos because they can get away with stuff like each getting a ball!
ReplyDelete