Thursday, March 14, 2013

Valentines Day


You know, these are the moments that a mom or a dad just love. We have valentines buckets and the week before v-day we all decorate and make valentines for each other and secretly put them into the buckets. I love that they love doing this for each other. To see the excitement they feel when they "give" is so encouraging.
It's not just about receiving after all.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture! Siblings who love each other is the best. Such a rewarding thing to see as a mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture! I have some of those that I plan on pulling out when they're teenagers and asking why we had to have more than one... tee hee. You're such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea and what a SWEET picture! Well have to do that next year!

    ReplyDelete