Sunday, September 22, 2013


This summer while we made mini trips around to see our families I realized that I am very grateful for the more untouched parts of the world. 
I really like where I live in the city. But I love that there are still places that are wide open, without houses in every direction, where the air smells fresh and clean. It's just really nice. And I am glad that I came from a small town.


Bear Lake


I just have to share this story about my nephew Jaxon. So in the picture above we have Bear Lake and you know how it is at the lake sometimes where you have the little pool of water, a bar of sand and then the rest of the lake, sand bar right? 
Well while we were on vacation at bear lake this lined the whole beach.At one point we sat talking a little bit to Jaxon and Garrett and we looked out and one of the girls (I really don't remember which one) was laying in this first pool of water with her hair all in the muck. And so we called out not to dip your hair in that yucky water. Jaxon pipes up and says: "Why not? is that where you're supposed to pee or something? because I peed in the other side." 
Ha! we all laughed and everyone said "no" and we pointed to where bathrooms were (far walk of course). He laughed and said " I really didn't I was kidding." 

Was he? ....was he? ha ha ha I guess we'll never know, but that stuck with me, it was pretty funny. What can you expect from a son of Jared's? ... oh yeah Garrett once peed in the vent ... in our house .... hmmm




1 comment:

  1. Your kids are growing so fast! I loved the peeing in BL story...I think all our kids think that is what the water before the sand bar is for! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete