Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby girl turns 9 mo

Took her to the doc yesterday. Healthy, wealthy and wise! The princess of the house is a whopping 21 lbs. 11 oz. & 27 in. long. Not only a chub but she is tall too! Her personality developes more every day! She loves her daddy and is always excited for him to be home. She also recently started saying "mama" finally, but she still doesn't say it often. She likes brother and giggles at him as long as he is not beating her up. One of these days she is going to learn to hold her own. She has been close to cralwing for almost 2 months and finally on the 10th (one day after the 9 mo mark) she figured it out. Next I will include a video I took of that event. Here are a few random pictures from this month.
I ask you, Who wouldn't fall in love with that smile and those cheeks?
She still doesn't put toys in her mouth (maybe why she doesn't get sick) but if it is made of cloth she is all over it!

First sucker for Halloween. Yum!

We lowered her crib just in time. She was beginning to sit up and pull onto her knees. She loves playing peek-a-boo with Garrett and he loves it too.


The book " I love you Forever" always chokes me up.
But really look she is almost the size of Garrett! He is only 30lbs and not too tall. I guess we've got both ends of the spectrum covered!


I'm so grateful to be their mommy!


1 comment: