Went to Bear Lake with the family last weekend. Bear Lake is one of my favorites, as always good times!
Of course we waste no time! lets get dirty! Sweet little Jerzee!

and what trip to the lake is complete without the air matress??

Grandpa Blaine giving the boys an easy ride!

Grandma Sheri playing ring around the rosies with the girls.

Then the played it together. These moments were too cute!



Now here I am being forced to head out on the tube my first time out. And if you could see my face you'd know I was panicking. What? where did all my bravery go? it went out the door as soon as I had kids I tell you!

Jessica and Jerzee

Jared. The guys were much braver and more daring on the tube than I. That is ok I will leave it to them.

what a good sport! All the kids wore their jackets without a fuss.

Jessica probably wasn't as chicken as I was.

Jared, Jaxon and Jerzee (who took a little snoozer)

Embrie was getting pretty cozy with her older cousin Colton. Ready for a nap I think.

And I was right.

Yes that is my littlest brother on the mattress I haven't been able to get away with not claiming either of them so I might as well go with it.

and in case you were wondering, this is the reason you take an air mattress ;)

It got a little choppy there at the end. But Embrie is such a fish! she rarely comes in from the water!

Garrett said his favorite part was riding on the boat, but he sure loved playing on the beach too!

pull up those pants son!
No comments:
Post a Comment