The tables were set

the brew was concocted

eat if you dare


The summons was made, the witches heard ...

listen to the tales of old ...

I am so glad that things worked out for the Tea Party this year. It is fun to dress up! The ladies were much more adventurous this year with their tea drinking. Some even ventured to try the mystery tea! Way to be brave girls!
I even liked the tea I picked this year!
It was set in my near- finished basement this year and the camera's did their job with the flash but I had it pretty dimly lit so use your imagination.
A witch born this close to Halloween is said to be especially wicked you know ....
(happy birthday Susie!)
(happy birthday Susie!)


A little witchiness in us all! Marge Simpson the witch and our costume winner!
Jena
Jena

Now that is a witch!
Stacey
Stacey

We even had a witch doctor!
Rosie & Nickie
Rosie & Nickie
This year's get up (you can't see my warts and some of them fell off throughout the night, umm... double check your tea before you drink it)

Wicked Fun!

Shamie, Laci, Emily, Stacey, Sandi, Sheena, Jena
Nickie, Susie,
Shannon, Dialma, Amy, Mandy
Me, Angela, Rosie
Nickie, Susie,
Shannon, Dialma, Amy, Mandy
Me, Angela, Rosie










It was seriously a fun night!!!! I love that you do this! Can't wait for next year!
ReplyDeleterandi you are awesome! i feel like a broken record, and seriously, when i get social, i'm going to use this idea!!!! (maybe next year... oooh, maybe a relief society activity.)
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun!! you're so creative
ReplyDeleteThanks again Randi, that was so AWESOME!
ReplyDelete