Happy Thanksgiving month! It feels like a breath of fresh air to be celebrating our thankfulness for our blessings.
This year I am trying to incorporate the holiday of Thanksgiving into our family more than we have done in the past. We have a Thanksgiving Tree! Each day, each of us think of something we are thankful for, write it on a leaf and hang it on our tree. Our goal is to make these bare limbs full of blessings be the end of the month.(snagged this idea from a friend from last year, I thought it was marvelous!)

Great idea! You are such a cute mom Randi :)
ReplyDeleteRandi I LOVE this idea!!! Wish I had seen it before!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea! I may have to steal it...or borrow it.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! What a wonderful way to remember our blessings and the beauty that surrounds us!
ReplyDelete