Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

We've begun that stage of our lives when we'll be having Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at home. So this year I wanted to fill our Christmas Eve with fun things to do so that although we were away from family we'd still love the day and enjoy spending quality time together.

we would've gone sledding but due to the lack of snow . . .


We made Christmas cookies for Santa








then for the 1st time since we've been married WE bought the Christmas jammies for ourselves and the kids.



I also made a nice Ham dinner, we had family home evening watching the birth of Christ movie, set out cookies and eggnog for Santa.
And placed the baby Jesus in his manger of hay (hay that we've been putting in the manger each night before Christmas).

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute mom Randi :) I can't wait for Adds to get older so we can do fun stuff too!

    ReplyDelete