I wanted to do a Christmas craft with the kids, something they would enjoy but also something useful. So for FHE we made gift tags. I think they were fun, messy and cute.


Some other things I've been up to . . .
And since the beginning of last year I've been trying to update my home little by little starting with the living room. I've added some decor here and there. I actually MADE my own curtains, which I am please with and surprised by. They aren't anything spectacular actually, but I couldn't find any to buy that I actually liked so I decided to pick a fabric I like (since there are so many more choices in that area) and do it myself. I'm thinking about making a sash for them but for now they are what they are.
And I covered some pillows. Ha ha now I have to give credit to the 15 min. of the Nate Berkus show that I get to watch before Garrett comes out of quiet time, they've reminded me and taught me about cheap ways to do things. I didn't want to buy new pillows because they are expensive, but I needed them to be a different color. (I didn't cover the orange just the gray.)
What a fun idea! i love crafty projects that are also useful. your gold frame looks awesome too!
ReplyDeletevery very impressive for sure! I am needing some curtains....you may need to help me!
ReplyDeletei really, really love the grey pillow! great job! you're inspiring me. :)
ReplyDelete