Wednesday, January 5, 2011

From a warmer place than here . . .

My Auntie Keri and her family came from California to visit Utah for Christmas this year. I am glad that we got to spend a little time with them. We sure do miss them!

Keri & Mark

Embrie got a fun hippo pillow from Aunt Debbi and Garrett got a tent with a tunnel.

Now because I forgot my camera that night I am stealing these pictures, and actually because my brothers didn't see fit to tell me the night that they went over to visit I wasn't even there this particular night, but I never miss an opportunity to show off the fact that my family is a bunch of weirdos.
However, look at these two handsome young men with my aunt Keri
Kalvin & Jared


See what I mean? If you get the Watson's together and then try to steal a snapshot this is what you get (You see even my Aunt Debbi, they're all weird, except me of course, I am totally normal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment