Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Poor sick kids


(this is the way I censor ok don't make fun, it gets the job done)



What a week! Garrett started the week by coughing so hard he threw up in bed twice.
I've been sick and then Embire too. She even threw up in Walmart, right after Garrett cut his finger and started bleeding all over. :)
Embrie has been pretty healthy most of the time and an easier sick baby than Garrett used to be. But this time she hit the mother load. Started with a cough, then a fever, then both of her eyes got really red and gooey, then she got hives. I've never really had any experience with hives before. And really benadryl cleared them up ok most of the time. Turns out she had a yucky virus (obviously) and a double ear infection which spread to an eye infection. Nice huh? Well she was a pretty good sport.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my poor kids!!!! Love that Garrett was bleeding all over while the throw up was happening! Oh and I am laughing my head off but totally am in love with your censoring! You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete