So cute...even in the ultrasound! Was the voodoo necklace right? I think it said it was a girl? When they did that with Katy she was a boy! I was thinking you were having a boy, then a girl....but I guess I can see you with either since you have one of each. So awesome, sisters are the BEST! congrats!
So cute...even in the ultrasound! Was the voodoo necklace right? I think it said it was a girl? When they did that with Katy she was a boy! I was thinking you were having a boy, then a girl....but I guess I can see you with either since you have one of each. So awesome, sisters are the BEST! congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Randy! I thought, "Must be a girl, that doesn't look familiar." How fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Those sweet little baby feet! :) love it!!!
ReplyDeleteA girl!!! How exciting, Garrett will be the best brother to 2 sisters! Congrats again guys!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! I can't believe that baby is in your tummy, when you don't even look pregnant! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting. We need to see you guys sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteWow...another adorable little girl. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteLove! Awesome pics!
ReplyDelete