Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 of the Seven Dwarves: Grumpy and Happy

The other day Garrett was a little crabby around dinner time so I sent him to his room until he was ready to eat. Embrie was sitting at the table eating when I came back.
Embrie: "Garrett in trouble"
Me: " no he is just grumpy right now"
Embrie: " he is grumpy like this ..."

that is when I look at her and she is making her best "grumpy face", ha ha! I had to giggle. She hit it spot on.
However when I decided I wanted to re-tell this story I asked her to make a grumpy face for this picture and this was about the best I could get out of her which just kind of comes off as a devious smile.

When I asked Garrett to give me and Embrie an example of a grumpy face he came up with a pretty good one. This is what he really looked like the night before. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my heart! That is the cutest face ever that Embrie is making! I think I had the 3rd of the seven dwarfs over here yesterday too.....but it was another grumpy with no nap!

    ReplyDelete