We blessed Maren on September 18th. It's always a very special feeling to have your babies blessed. And we were excited to have our family with us for the occasion.
Unfortunately to my disappointment, the mic was not turned up during the blessing and because we live in a ward where there are somewhere near 130 or something children under the age of 5 that is not including the babies, we are a little louder than most, I didn't hear one word of her blessing, neither did the rest of the family besides the men standing in the circle.
And so I will just have to put my faith and trust in my husband and my Heavenly Father that it was a nice blessing. Of course, I am sure it was. I am so very grateful for the preisthood that my husband honorably holds, I'm thankful that God still blesses and talks to His children on Earth. And I am thankful for little Maren. She is such a sweetheart. Here are a few shots that I got of her big day. I will display her other blessing pictures later.



A great day to bless your kid for sure...on the 18th seeing that it is Steveo's birthday! Ha, too bad we were out of town for it, I love blessings! Not surprised you couldn't hear a thing in our ward...bless all those kidos! I'm sure you are right when you say it was great! Love the pic with the grandparents!
ReplyDelete