Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Going UP

The Up House has been only 5 minutes away since this summer and it wasn't until recently that I found out you could go inside for free.

We'd driven past of course and the kids loved it from the outside already. So we went to see what is in Mr. Fredrickson's house!


We signed Ellie's adventure book




found a secret room upstairs, hidden behind a book shelf





And I even found some things I wish I had in my house!

look at this awesome blue - oldschool fridge!


I really just have a thing for style of older generations, but who wouldn't want this huge claw tub?



and this was just plan cool.



It was fun!


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! If we ever make it to utah, we're so going there! :) Also, I have that fridge... sort of, I have the picture of that fridge on the side of my fridge, along with the matching stove... because someday, it will be mine. :)

    ReplyDelete