Thursday, December 31, 2015

So Thankful it's Scary!

Ok we'll start with the Scary part.

Here are my little munchkins for Halloween!  And then the rest of the Great grand kids too! We all celebrated at Papa and GG's house.



 
My friends and I opted for the Witches Night Out at Gardner Village this year. Fun for a change of pace. But as you can see not very many were able to go. We missed them.
 
 





Apparently I didn't do a very good job of documenting our Thanksgiving festivities. . . . I swear there are more pictures somewhere. .. Here Grandma with technical support Garrett puts on a show with the other grand "babies"
 
 
Aunt Morgan helped the kids to a craft before the feast and the adults played some games too.
 
I reflected on all that I have been blessed with. I think sometimes we take for granted things like this... like a Thanksgiving dinner, being with family and traditions that we love. They are not ours to automatically have. I can't even say that I "deserve" them. They are a blessing for which we should be grateful everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment