Garrett LOVED school! I am so glad and I hope that he continues to like learning. He has learned to write his letters, follow directions, left and right, numbers up tp 20, the Pledge of Alligence (my fav), months of the year, days of the week and more. I am so proud of him and I can't believe he is old enough for this stuff already!
The kids sang songs that they'd learned at school and each child learned a "part" where they got to introduce the next song they were going to sing. Then she presented them with a big book of crafts, letters, their home work and a collection of pictures she'd taken during class time as well as a treat!
Garrett loved Miss Bre' and I can't help but wonder if he had a little crush on her in the beginning.
Just realizing that Garrett will be going to Kindergarten next year just a couple months after preschool gets out! Year round school means he'll be starting at the end of July most likely! WEIRD!

I cant believe how big Garrett is getting!!! Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck it's already summer, where has the time gone??? Wow you have an old kido there for sure! Too cute!
ReplyDelete