So we headed to the Ranch!
It is funny how it wasn't very fun to go to the ranch back when I was 11-17 . But I've decided it really isn't that bad. And the kids absolutely loved it!
Of course Grandma Sheri wants to get the campground area (which is where we would park camp trailers for long work weekends) cleaned up. So we got a fire started and the kids thought I was great picking up all the sticks they could find and throwing them in the fire.

Now we can't have all work and no play right?well we could when I was a kid, but this is the grandkids we're talking about here!
So the guys had to take a 4-wheeler ride out to get . . . .
The Green tractor.

Then load up the 4-wheeler again with one extra passenger to get the . . .

Red tractor. Simply for the joy of my son riding the tractors.

look at these little bugs!

Every boy needs to have a tractor!
gotta fuel up for the real fun!

getting some of these out of the ditch

Unfortunately the two above photos are not actually of our ranch but I was working at the time, not taking pictures, but I wanted all ya'll city folk to get the idea ;)
That night after showers and dinner we had a little surprise birthday time for Garrett, because of all the ranch work that needs to be done before grandpa goes to China for work grandpa and grandma won't be able to come down for the birthday party.

getting some of these out of the ditch
and move some of these into position for irrigation season

Unfortunately the two above photos are not actually of our ranch but I was working at the time, not taking pictures, but I wanted all ya'll city folk to get the idea ;)
That night after showers and dinner we had a little surprise birthday time for Garrett, because of all the ranch work that needs to be done before grandpa goes to China for work grandpa and grandma won't be able to come down for the birthday party.



.jpg)

What's not to like? The ranch looks like a blast to me! Happy Birthday to Garrett...hope your party went well yesterday!
ReplyDelete