The hike! What determined little troopers we have. The trail was a little more tricky than Embrie is used to, but she stuck with it. (this was obviously a little bit easier part of the trail)

Papa lead us on a trail up the mountain that I remember going on often as a kid. We didn't see any big animals on this trip to the Cabin but on the trail we spotted a lot of areas where they'd been.

We got to do some 4-wheeler riding.
(and in case you are wondering yes it is a halo, my grandpa and grandma are angels.)
The kids loved playing on the teeter-totter near my uncle Mont's cabin on the property next door (so to speak).

I used to (still do) love to curl up in a blanket in the morning while waiting for G.G. to make hot chocolate! Looks like it runs in the family!

Garrett was pretty excited to sleep in the loft and then he found out he got a big bed too!
Embrie was excited too (luckily she didn't complain when she was taken to the port-a-crib).

This little owl was a hit with the kids, it hoots when it senses motion. They spent a lot of time running back and forth.

I could be wrong but I really think this was Garrett's first s'more. He didn't finish it though. He decided to forget the other ingredients and keep going back for more chocolate.


My grandparents!
I love them so much! They have been amazing people in my life and I am so glad that they are part of my children's lives also! I am so glad that they wanted to build a cabin and that they have put so much work into it over so many years. It is such a wonderful place to go and be part of the world as God created it.





No comments:
Post a Comment