Apparently I missed out on getting a picture of The birthday man himself (seated far right). But we had fun visiting for the birthday celebration! We love you Papa Clyde!

A little friendly game of 'I don't know what you call it but it was fun' ;)
(team game where you throw four balls & add up points for which balls are the closest to the small white ball)

You might look at this next picture and wonder why there are two boys riding a pink bike in their underwear . . . unfortunately we don't have any answers, but I am sure it is not how it looks ;)
well here is the reason for everyone in their underwear: water fight!
and if you get to the point where you are in your underwear things are bound to only go down hill from there. Don't worry of course these are censored!


No comments:
Post a Comment