Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lets Ride!

ok Utah ... How well do you know your Lagoon history?

While at Lagoon this year we came across an area where they had old pictures of the theme park and snippets of historical facts. It was pretty interesting actually. There were pictures of 'Lagoon Park' before it became an amusement park and let me tell ya I had no idea it was so old! (1800's) The carousel is over 100 years old being built in 1893! There were also pictures of the old white roller coaster (below) during and after the fire from 1953. (couldn't find any net pictures of the fire) So I tried to look up some more facts and from what I could find out this is tied for the 2nd oldest roller coaster still in operation! Almost 100 years old, built in 1912!

Ok so this post isn't totally about Lagoon history and I am not advertising for them! This is Embrie on Bulgy the Whale. This also has to be one of the oldest rides in the park!


It is so fun to have cousins to ride with! Not to mention cousins the same age!



How many ways can you drive a car?
Embrie & Molly


Garrett & Anlsey


Garrett & Embrie

The answer depends on how many times you want to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment