Now who doesn't have a picture of themselves as a kid with their head in the lion's mouth?
Ok this is simply just gross and I did not realize what was happening because I was focused on getting the shot, but I was made aware of it by the "ugh!"'s and "eww!" 's of those behind me.
(here's to hoping we don't take any illnesses away from that one)
(here's to hoping we don't take any illnesses away from that one)


Baby Zuri and mom!
Now this was interesting because the mother was spraying people with water from her trunk after the show. I wish I would have gotten a shot of that but it was kind of crowded. Crowded enough that by the time I got through the crowd Zuri was walking away instead of cutely standing between her mom's legs :(

















oh my goodness that picture is the best!!! :) don't you just love how gross boys are??? (wait, i'm finding my little girl is just as...) i usually take the kiddos to the zoo the first weekend in november. hubs usually goes to the family farm to do barbaric things like hunt. :)
ReplyDeleteyour new family picture and individual side pics are beautiful! what a cute family you have!
ReplyDelete