Garrett came creeping into our bedroom a little after 7am and had the biggest grin on his little face! He was so excited to go down stairs and see what the Easter Bunny had put in his basket.


The Easter Bunny hid all of the eggs that we'd dyed this week. The kids searched and gathered them in their baskets!

There are not many days of the year when you can wake up and have candy, doughnuts, and chocolate milk or hot cocoa all before 8am! At least we threw in a banana and the option of a muffin as well.




Don't think I didn't see those mini cadbury eggs! I know where you live! Moo Ha ha! Hey I say start them off small and they will turn into me! I didn't really even start that young. I am so proud of you. Love the pics. Oh and my sister says that the IKEA cups...not the bowls...are perfect for dying eggs because you can put the amount in there and the egg will be completely submerged (I've been a sickie this weekend and we didn't get around to that), just thought you might want to know!
ReplyDelete