Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Ugly Egg

What came first the Ugly Egg or the Ugly Duckling?

When I was growing up it was tradition in the Watson house to hold Easter egg dying contests, there were many divisions, but the most coveted title was that of the Ugliest Egg. So we continue on in tradition. Each person picks one egg to try and make it as ugly as they can. Sometimes in your attempt you may make a pretty egg or original egg instead of an ugly egg. This is not as easy as it sounds! (When I was a kid my dad was the champion almost every year!) So once again this year I ask you my blogging neighbors to assist in the vote for the ugliest egg. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.



THE CONTENDERS:



Randi's egg



Garrett's egg


Brad's egg


Embrie's egg

8 comments:

  1. Brad won in my opinion :) What a fun tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for Garret's Yours and brad's actually kinda look cool in the pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....I'm not gonna lie. They all look pretty bad ;) LOL. I'm gonna say Brad's egg looks pretty bad. What a fun tradition by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garrets I would say. Yours and Brad's look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Garretts!! Brad's look pretty cool! Or maybe he just has some major "ugly egg" skills!! =) What a cute tradition Randi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd have to go with Garrett's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Embries is by far the ugliest! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete