Monday, April 25, 2011


I'm so grateful for my Savior. He spent his pre-mortal existence creating and planning how he would help us all, how best to serve our Heavenly Father. He spent his life here teaching and healing, showing us the way. He suffered and bled from every pore for my sins and the sins of all the world, He knows the pains and sorrows and trials of us all. He did all of this. Then he was betrayed, spit upon, beaten, crucified most painfully, and He died for us. But then He rose again. He triumphed over all of this that He had to suffer! And once again He did this not only so that He could live again proving that love and right will conquer all, but this He did for us also! I wish I were closer to being grateful enough for Him, to understand this better. But even if I am lacking I have faith that it is true and I believe it with my whole heart.

2 comments: