Monday, June 27, 2011

It finally happened

I left the nail polish in a place where miss Embrie could reach it and didn't notice when she took off with it. Luckily when she decided that painting her toes wasn't going the way she'd planned she came to ask for help. And lucky for me that most of it ended up on her leg and just a little on the carpet. What a lovely shade of purple :)


2 comments:

  1. Little girls have some crazy attraction to nail polish. Next time I see you remind me to tell you about drying drops. I am never gong to paint Ellie's nails again without it! Oh and trimming the carpet usually takes care of nail polish stains. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was running this weekend, katy was having a sleepover and Steve was working....BUMMER! I was sad we couldn't make it because it looks like we missed out! Funny thing is we slept out in the tent last night and didn't go to bed until 11:00 and we got up at 6:00, not quite as early but made me laugh to hear you had a similar night! Way to be a super trooper and sleep out there! Oh and Katy is taking her nap now (3 hours i hope!)

    ReplyDelete