Sunday, June 12, 2011

NOSY NEIGHBORS ?

Do your neighbors spy on you? Do you often catch them peeking from their window and putting their nose in your business? Does it creep you out? Or do you find yourself wondering about the poor children behind those walls always on the inside looking out?



From Garrett's 2nd story bedroom window he can see into our neighbor's yard and driveway. They are awesome neighbors and friends, they have 2 cute kids one of which is Garrett's age. There have been a few times (maybe more) that Garrett "spies" on them from his window while he is in his hour of 'quiet time' in his room. Sometimes it is not 'quiet time' but he simply hears them outside and wants to know what he is missing. It is a bit of a running joke. My friend even has a picture that she took of Garrett asleep with his face pressed against his window. He actually fell asleep watching them! This is cute and funny but I have to say in a small way embarrassing for me. It just always looks like I keep him locked in his room or something, I PROMISE THIS IS NOT THE CASE! Sometimes he knocks on the window and talks to them through it. On this particular night they'd been outside playing with the neighbor kids and when it was time for us to go in and get ready for bed Garrett and Embrie both went upstairs to watch them from the window instead. So I thought I would capture the moment for myself.

I must say that if you are going to have your neighbors stalking you wouldn't you want it to be these two? They are pretty cute little spies aren't they?

2 comments:

  1. My neighbors are awesome too, but man I'd like some cute peeping toms next door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Randi! That is pretty funny... Are you sure they aren't locked in their room so you can get a nap? :) (Totally kidding!)

    ReplyDelete