Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Think we need to chat . . .

So these two pictures are of the walls in my son's room. The purple is spackling that I have put on to patch all the 'dings'. I am doing this because we are trading rooms for the kids and getting a baby room ready. Well . . . needless to say Garrett is a little bit destructive? ? I mean I figure it's just a boy thing or whatever. . . but really? These are pretty bad. Last month we had a whole month of FHE's on being kind to others and getting along, kind of going with a theme there. I think this month we might try doing a theme of -treating our property respectfully- ? ha ha! so any ideas there? Of course he is much more important that 'things' but still, we need to work on this. I don't think he sits there with a hammer to the walls but he plays rough with his toys and sends his cars flying through the air in crashes on a daily basis. Is this just a boys will be boys moment? Or do you think we need to lay down the law? I feel like a pretty strict mom as it is.




this is just crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment