Friday, March 6, 2015

Let's just start over :Starting with Brad

I'm about a year behind and I don't think I will ever catch up! Crazy how time flies by, right?

I think for now I'm just going to sum up last year beginning with the new school year and go from there. Start fresh, ya know?
I have missed this. I think that writing down our lives really makes us take a few minutes to smell the roses or watch the sun rise so to speak. Otherwise, I just go through from one activity to the next without processing it much.

Let's start with Brad. What a guy! He keeps on truckin' along. Working and taking care of our family. Still with Riverton Hospital, but no longer doing the mobile MRIs on a regular basis. Which leaves us with a little less cash, but a little more time with him. He and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary this year! (Wow! Did I already mention that time flies?) No need to say it, the pictures spell it out, but he's the "fun parent" ha!



Last year we celebrated our 11th anniversary. 

Let's face it, as adults our lives don't get too exciting on a day to day basis, it all revolves around the kids. However, Brad did have an exciting adventure during last years hunting season. He landed himself a really nice buck! Way to go honey! (His deer is the one in the back ground.)





No comments:

Post a Comment