Friday, March 6, 2015

Lets Start Over: Me

Me? Well, I've been keeping busy you could say. I love volunteering at the elementary school in both kid's classes and other functions. Like many of you, my family is my life.




 I'm still busy with my ward Primary. The kids are so much fun and I never thought I would say it, but I feel like I am getting the hang of most of it. I'm sure that is due to all the good people who serve in their callings. I am beyond blessed to watch these 220 kids grow in learning and understanding of the gospel. It's a lot of kids an there are some challenges that come with that big of a group, but I wouldn't trade any of them!

My only regret is that I have stopped running. My fitness has taken a bit of a back burner to everything else, but I plan on getting back in shape. Never give up, right?

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on all your recent posts. I realized that I like reading blogs way more than trying to keep up with people on facebook, so thanks! And I loved your post on too much of a good thing. It was so true and a good reminder. ;) I just caught the running bug again because I am follower of Mel's Kitchen Cafe (Mel is running her first half-marathon this year). It has been a challenge to fit it into my already busy schedule, but feels so rewarding! Anyway. I'm blabbering. Glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete