Saturday, September 5, 2009

7 Months Old

Today Embrie is 7 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies by! These are just a couple of pictures that I have taken of her recently. She is such a cutie (or course I am biased but that is beyond the point.)
Anyone who sees this chubby, sweet, flirty, stubborn dramatic yet tough little girl can't help but fall in love with her!
Wanted to take some pictures in her pretty yellow dress before she grows out of it.

She loves to jump!
Don't you just want to pat those cheeks!?!




The day she learned to drink from a sippy! 2 days ago actually.

3 comments:

  1. She is a DOLL!! I was admiring her chunkyness in church today. I just wanted to grab her & kiss those cheeks. I had to hold myself back when you finally got her to fall asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love her smile! I cant believe that she is 7 months old. Youre right about how fast time goes by though! I cant believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweety. She is adorable. Love those cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete