Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Aviary

Feels like we've been so busy lately going here and there, doing this and that. Sometimes I wish I could just sit at home, but then when I am at home I am not just sitting there any way, so we might as well take advantage of doing some fun things.
We went to the Tracy Aviary with play group last week and I snagged a couple pictures. It was a nice day! Here are the kids in the play group minus 2 that couldn't come. The macaw was Garrett's favorite bird at the bird show.


And he was so looking forward to seeing peacocks since he has a story in a book about them and of course they are blue. Gotta love the expression there.


Afterwards we went into Liberty Park to have lunch and found a fun little place with tiny rivers and bridges, fountains and waterfalls. Apparently the kids can get wet there too if they want; a good idea for next summer.





2 comments:

  1. Randi your kids are so darling!!! You are such a cute little mommy!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the picture of Garrett when he saw the peacock!

    ReplyDelete